Subject: FW: UK Workboat Code (under 24m) vessels working in Estonian Waters
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2025 10:23:07 +0200

Good morning,

I am writing on behalf of one of our members that is looking into the possibility of working for a short period in Estonian waters with a UK flagged workboat under 24m.

As group of over 280 vessel owners and supply chain, we don’t have any recent experience with a UK <24m vessel working in Estonia and I wondered if you could help provide some information please?

*	Who to report to in the Port State for arrival/departure and reason why working in Estonia?
*	Are there any expectations above the UK regulations that require implementing before arrival?
*	Are there any restrictions on crew nationality (UK) or what certificates are accepted?

Many thanks in advance,

Best regards,

									

Kerrie Forster

									

Chief Executive Officer

The Workboat Association

									

Tel: 

+44 (0) 7824 376717

Email:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Web:

www.workboatassociation.org <http://www.workboatassociation.org/> 

	

Please note, my working days are Monday to Thursday

 <http://www.workboatassociation.org/privacy-policy/> For information on how your data may be stored see: http://www.workboatassociation.org/privacy-policy/